At Greenwell Law we don’t just invest in the success of our clients. We also invest in the success of our own community.
Community involvement is a long standing and deeply held objective. For more than twenty-five years, we have invested tons of thousands of dollars and thousands of volunteers’ hours to strengthen and improve the communities where we live and work.
The following are just a few of the organizations that we have and continue to support:
- Rotary: Member for over 20 years and past president of his club. Paul Harris Fellow.
- Chamber of Commerce: Member for over 15 years and past Chairman of the Board.
- Special Olympics: Volunteers and helps with fundraising.
- Habitat for Humanity
- Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks: 40 year member
- High Country Sports Arena: One of the founders of the children’s facility. Served as president of the board for many years. Still volunteers weekly.
- Vietnam Veterans of America
- Young Eagles Program of E.A.A.
- S.C.O.R.E. (Service Corps of Retired Executives)